As Core Technology's Solution team lead, my responsibilities involve presales and requirement gathering, solution design and software architecture, development team lead and project management.
- Key achievements
- Solution lead on an asset management mash-up portal (Node.JS, Java, IBM CastIron) including integration with external APIs and protocols (OAuth, SAML, SalesForce, Xero, MyOB, Xuoara, etc.).
- Solution lead on a telecom project including API design (REST-based, hosted on MuleSoft Anypoint), ESB integration (Mule ESB), front-end development (HTML5, Android, iPhone, desktops), hosting (partially cloud-based, partially on premise) and security (Microsoft ADFS, SAML).
- Reviewed other architects' solutions and actively contributed to various on-going projects (API gateway / REST API best practices; MongoDB optimizations; MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server management).
- Contributed to the company's best practices around timekeeping and development phases (JIRA).
- Set up database refactoring approaches and tools (Liquibase, Flyway, db-migrate).